4.03.2011

Quite The Day!

We had a pretty full day today! We had the kiddos spend the night last night so we went with them to church.


Lia decided to spend the day with us again so she came with Tony and I after church was over. Josh didnt come because he wanted to go to Devo later that afternoon. We headed over to Panda Express so I could meet Katrina for lunch! I have missed her so much since we havent seen each other since January, so it was really nice to catch up! 


While we were eating and visiting, Lia and Tony went over to Borders to look around and when they came back, Tony had bought me Presenting Tallulah (which is a children's book by Tori Spelling that I really wanted to get for our children - yes, I know it would work better for a girl but whatever - I still wanted it)! It was sweet of him. He also picked up a truck magazine for himself and a new card game that we have yet to try out called Rage, which is by the makers of Phase 10 - my favorite card game. 



After lunch, Tony, Lia, and I headed over to Cold Stone Creamery and got some nummy ice cream! It's soooo sweet so I just got mint ice cream with Oreos. Lia got cake batter ice cream (which is my usual) with gummy bears. And Tony got a cookies n' cream shake. I havent been there in forever and the location we went to (Gresham Station) is the one where I used to work at so it's always fun going in there.


After we had filled our stomachs to maximum capacity, we ran by the house to get Tony's RC Car stuff and photo equipment, and then we went over to Clackamas to go to the mall. Tony was hanging out with the guys where they could play with their cars, and Lia and I went to the theater and saw Hop. It was super cute.


We went across the street to Target after we all met up again and we got random goodies. We made a pit stop at the food court thing they have and got hot dogs and apples.


After getting a little sustenance, we went next door to the shoe store and Tony got a pair of what I like call, total Justin Bieber shoes, HAHA. And I got 2 pairs of flip flops and some ultra low liner socks for my flats. It was getting late, so we took Lia home and then headed home ourselves. We picked up some breadsticks on the way (random craving) and then settled in at home to watch Kourtney & Kim Take New York


So as you can see, a pretty busy day! I was definitely worn out after all that haha. Oh, and a shout out to Christal, who has a birthday today! Hope you had a good one, girlie!

0 comments: