4.23.2011

The Sun Is Shining!

For those of you that didnt see this update on my Facebook, there was a scary incident yesterday afternoon. My mom, sister, and brother (Lia & Josh) were in a car accident. They took Lia to the hospital in an ambulance and it was hard waiting to hear if anything was wrong. Apparently, the airbag hit her pretty good. It was something about fluid in her that they wanted to check out. Luckily, she's fine - although she spent the night in the hospital just to make sure. She's coming home today with only bumps and bruises - thank goodness! Josh had a headache after the crash but other than a bump on the head and a few scratches, he's fine too. My mom is sore but okay as well. Something like this always seems to happen on or around Easter. It's crazy! One year my dad got hit in the head with a baseball and could have died. It literally dented his head in. Another year, my sister broke her nose. Jeez. I'm just thankful everyone is okay safe and sound. However, the car is totaled. But the car did a great job of protecting them. I included a few pics below of the aftermath (I took them from my dad's Facebook page):




On the plus side, it's a gorgeous day today! All sunny and nice. Josh is coming over to go ride bikes with Tony and Lia just called wanting to come hang out with me :)

0 comments: