4.10.2011

6 Months!



Tony and I have been married for 6 months today. I cant believe how time is flying - it felt like last month we just got married! I was just saying on Facebook earlier that I cant believe in 5 1/2 months we will have a little piece of us! That is so exciting! And by the end of the year, in December, we will have a 3 month old already! It's hard to believe when we dont even know the sex of the baby yet! What a crazy but blessed year indeed! I will know the date tomorrow for when we will find out the gender. Should be before the end of this month for sure. Keep those guesses coming! ;) Other than that, we are just gearing up for our short but sweet trip down to Durango. We will see Tony's family and our friends. We'll only be there from the 28th - 2nd, which isnt very long, but at least it's something! We wanted to try and get down there at least once before the baby was born. Of course, we want to bring he or she back down later to show off but I'm just not sure when that will be. So at least we will get a little time! 

In the meantime, I just sent Tony out to pick up Capri Suns and CornNuts. Odd? Perhaps.

0 comments: