4.18.2011

Food Woes

I have been eating so much vegetarian pizza from Papa Murphy's lately. That seems to be the phase I'm in right now. It's like what I eat every day (besides random snacking, of course). I'm in this weird rut where I have to eat every few hours or I get sick....but I also cant eat much at all. I get full so quickly. I wonder if I'm going to get to the point that some women do when they're pregnant - where they feel like their stomach is a bottomless pit. 

I usually end up eating a bowl of cereal in the morning, snack on fruit, nuts, crackers, granola bars, and / or veggies throughout the day, and usually (lately) have been ending the night with a piece of pizza. I've been drinking lots of water, milk, and Sprite. And as for sweets, ice cream sandwiches are what I've mainly been craving. It's definitely weird for me to continue eating throughout the day, when before I was pregnant, I had a really odd eating schedule (it wasnt the best) and it's a drastic change from then to now. Also, just the whole needing to eat but not really wanting to eat thing I'm going through right now which is frustrating. I'm pretty much never satisfied. I get hungry or my stomach rumbles or I get nauseous and that's not fun....but then when I get something to eat, I feel like I just ate wayyyy too much (even if I only had a granola bar) and that's not satisfying in the least. So I'm caught in something weird right now, that's for sure. But as long as I dont lose weight or gain too much weight, and this little bebe remains healthy, I'm okay :)

1 comments:

Christal said...

you'll probaby just eat more frequently and not a ton all at once. I would get seriously ravenous and then I'd be so full after not much food at all. I'd have breakfast, mid morning breakfast, lunch, late lunch, dinner, snack lol. But none of those meals were huge. The baby takes up most of the room so your actual stomach can't expand very much :)