4.06.2011

Smooth Sailing

So we didnt find out the sex today =( I'm bummed but there's really nothing I can do about it. I will just have to remain anxiously waiting for another 2 weeks! It's not that we couldnt see anything, we just didnt have an actual ultrasound. I mainly just went in for a check up today and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat (I didnt see it on an ultrasound, just heard the heartbeat). It's still 150 - 160 beats which is great. We heard it right off which is awesome because she told me it could take a few minutes sometimes. Also, my little fetus was moving around so much she had to keep following it around! :) So I'm really happy to hear that everything is still flowing smoothly in there. It's always a bit nerve wracking when I go a month in between appointments and I dont know what's going on exactly in there.... It's definitely a relief to hear everything is okay. We have an appointment set up in 2 weeks to go over to the radiology department for our anatomy ultrasound. In the meantime, keep guessing! :)

1 comments:

Christal said...

Well I want to see some pregnant pictures!