4.13.2011

Possible Movement?

I was told by my doctor that I could potentially start feeling movement from our little sea monkey starting at 16 weeks. I'm almost 17 weeks and I'm starting to feel a lot of fluttering. I'm not sure if it's actual movement from within or what but I can certainly say that it's more noticeable at night and it actually keeps me up for a while tossing and turning. Whether or not it actually is, it's just making it more apparent in my mind that certain things are coming up that are huge: kicking, shopping, growing, and of course, finding out the sex of our little minion :) 

I feel like I still have a while and lots of things to still experience and yet, it's all going too fast! I cant believe I'm basically 17 weeks (it seems like I was just 5 weeks last month). But some days, it seems like I'm hardly moving along because I dont have a crazy baby bump yet (although I definitely am bigger)! It really is crazy to think about. My mind just wanders forever on most days :)

1 comments:

Christal said...

Yay movement! I remember wondering ig he was movoing or if it was just bubbles, but then BAM at 17 weeks exactly he moved. Then again I had just fallen on the ice (Scary!) and was soooo worried. But the little bugger started moving that same day. He just needed a little jolt! It's so crazy too because after you give birth and you feel gas bubbles in your tummy your hand will fly to your belly to feel. I still have flashbacks with gas bubbles. So weird. They call them "phantom kicks".