3.01.2011

Zofran

Zofran has officially made a significant difference. The nausea is basically gone. I still get a few bouts of it throughout the day but it's not near as bad as it was. It does give me a headache, a feeling of dizziness, and a constant tightness in my chest - so while I dont feel 100%, I do feel enough of a difference to be thankful that I was prescribed this. They are also dissolving tablets so that helps quite bit too.

When I first took it, I started to feel better pretty quickly so I got up and immediately started cleaning my house. I probably shouldnt have done that as it made me feel sick in about an hour. I basically just need to pace myself and still take things slowly. I got too overexcited haha.

I was so sick the last week that I couldnt go to my appointment today so we changed it to the 10th. Hopefully I will have gotten used to the Zofran enough by then that I will feel good for it.

0 comments: