3.28.2011

Blahhhh

I honestly dont have much to say today. It's kind of a blah day...not much going on. I'm feeling so-so but I'm not moving around much. 

On a good note, my house is getting cleaner and cleaner (well, clean to my liking hahaha) so that's good news.

I have an appointment on Friday and it's going to be a physical one, so not reeeally looking forward to that one particularly. But I am looking forward to making sure that everything is still going good with our little fetus and it's all normal. That always makes me feel better. After that checkup, I have a hair appointment, which will be awesome because I hate my hair right now. I havent had it cut in a looong long time. Maybe since a couple months before the wedding? It's all grown out and it seems to just hang there and remain limp. I need a fresh look. I want to keep it long, just trim it up, add some layers, and get my side bangs back - they're like totally grown out. Every time I go somewhere, I usually just end up letting my hair dry naturally (which is curly) and I basically dont do anything to it. I've tried and I just get frustrated with it. Plus, it's usually up in a messy bun when I'm home anyway (which is a lot) so whatever. It will be nice for a change. 

I also hope I get to see my lovely Katrina this week! I miss her!!!

1 comments:

Christal said...

Are you thinking of names? What abour nursery ideas?