3.08.2011

Tori & Dean

So I've always been obsessed with everything Tori & Dean. But only since they became a couple. I never watched Beverly Hills, 90210, for which Tori became famous (and I still havent seen it) - but I've seen a lot of Lifetime movies with Tori Spelling in it and that's where I first started. I never really followed her otherwise. But after she married Dean McDermott (another unknown to me), I just really liked them as a couple and was thrilled when they started their own show. I must admit, I do love reality shows but only if they're centered around families. I love watching Tori and Dean balance working and raising a family. I own the first 2 seasons of their show (which is all they've released on DVD so far) and I watch consistently when they have new stuff on. I'm excited because they have a NEW show coming out in April! I cant wait for Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings :) I've always loved watching Tori & Dean - all their series. But this one will be right up my alley since I looove wedding - related shows! It premieres April 6th! Yay! I also own all of Tori's books (yes, even her children's book - which I will get to use now!) I also follow her fashion lines somewhat, and am a fan of Little Maven (he kid's clothing line - which is something I'd like to purchase a few items from coming up shortly!) and her new store that just recently opened called InvenTORI. I truly enjoy watching Tori & Dean with their children, Liam & Stella. Such a cute family! :)

Tori & Dean: Inn Love


Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood


sTORI Telling


Mommywood


Uncharted TerriTORI 


Presenting Tallulah 


little maven by Tori Spelling


InvenTORI


Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings 

0 comments: