3.21.2011

I'm Not Sure What's Going On...

I dont know if the Zofran is working anymore. The last few days I have been feeling extremely sick, even throwing up. I decided not to take it today and I dont have a headache or stomachache, like I have been having. However, I'm still nauseous. I'm not throwing up though. Hmmmm. I just dont know which is better! I almost wonder if maybe my body is starting to slowly get used to this pregnancy and maybe I'm getting better....and the Zofran is now causing me to be nauseous. That IS a side effect, you know. I;m just not sure what's going on here. All I'm hoping is that what everyone says is true - that you magically feel better and refreshed in your second trimester. Well, I'm 13 weeks and 4 days right now so let's cross all of our fingers, shall we??

Lord have mercy on me.

0 comments: