2.28.2011

*FINGERS CROSSED!*

I have what I hope will be amazing news: I was finally prescribed Zofran! I've heard a few people talk about it absolutely saving their lives - it allowed them to function. That's all I desperately want to do. I got the Phenergan and my body rejected it. Every time I tried to take it, it came right back up within 10 seconds. I tried taking it a number of ways too: with different kinds of drinks, with food, with a spoonful of ice cream, half a pill, a crushed pill, etc.. It was no use. So I called back the doctor and within an hour they had prescribed me Zofran. Because the last medicine didnt work, I'm feeling more and more hopeless that I'm just doomed to live through this sickness until it passes. But I'm really hoping that this works - fingers crossed! You have no idea how much I would love to function! Hahahaha. My first attempt will be tomorrow morning.... so I will let you know how it goes after I've tried it!

Oh, and I DID get to go out with Beth and TJ last night and I'm glad I did. We went to Roadhouse Grill and just visited. It was nice. But it took all day for me to build up to going out at 7 pm - it was brutally intense but I'm glad I made it through. 

OSCAR NOTES:

- My favorite dress at the Oscars that I saw last night was Anne Hathaway:


- Reese Witherspoon looked absolutely beautiful and she had my favorite hair look of the night:


- Finally, did you see little Hailee Steinfeld?? She was so stinkin' adorable! I loved her look (very appropriate for the 14 year old she is) and she was so cute with her interviews. She was amazing in True Grit!


And a shout out goes to The King's Speech for winning Best Picture

0 comments: