3.25.2011

Doggie - Sitting

So I have the lovely opportunity of watching some pupsters this weekend that I've watched before. Their lovely owner is going out of town so I get to go over there a couple times a day and let them out, feed them, and play with them. And boy, can they play! I'm watching over 4 dogs (usually it's just the 3 but they have a friend over this time, too). Chloe is the sweetest girl - she has the eyes that just slay you. And she'll play fetch all day long. Toby is attached to my hip whenever I come over - he sits right on my lap and hardly does anything else except just bask in the tons of petting I give him. Luna is so cute - she bounces all around in circles when I first come over and it's hilarious because she's so tiny; it's like she dancing on air. Darcy was the new pup in the mix this time and he seemed fine - he was so aggressive with his toys! I would throw one to him and he would just get that sucker! I always enjoy hanging out with these guys and this time has been no different! :)


Chloe


Luna 


Toby


I dont have a photo of Darcy, but he's an adorable black and white long - haired little guy :)

0 comments: