3.13.2011

Slowly But Surely....

So I tackled our room today! I've really been itching to clean my house like I normally do (it hasnt been officially cleaned in "my" way in about 7 weeks!) but I have to take it slowly because even though I have the Zofran, I still get sick, dizzy, and nauseous if I take on too much. My house basically needs to be cleaned....it's already super organized. But something I wanted to do at the beginning of the year was to go through everything and donate all of our unused or unwanted items. So I went through our bedroom and we filled up so many bags of clothes, shoes, and other items. I washed our sheets, dusted everything, did laundry, cleaned mirrors, vacuumed, and cleaned our bathroom too. ONE ROOM and I feel so much better - especially since I spend most of my time in here. Progress!

Although, I extended it a bit because I threw up a few times in the evening when we were getting ready to go to bed, which sucked, because I had just eaten dinner, so....... Ugh. Ah well - give and take, I suppose. It'll probably take me a couple weeks to do our whole house if I take it slow, but one step at a time!

0 comments: