3.27.2011

10 Weeks Later...

I finally got to go to church today! After more than 10 weeks of being sick and not able to attend, I finally was able to! It was so nice. We got to visit and catch up with a lot of family friends, which was nice. And Tony and I were presented with a patch to pin for our wedding and marriage. It was also officially announced that we are expecting - everyone was really excited; it's so nice to have such support around us. My church really cares about incorporating everyone into it and we do patches for weddings, graduations, births - you name it. Everyone is recognized. We also do baby dedications where the elders and family of the newborn get to bless the new baby and the parents. Then the church vows to be there for them as they grow up. It's really nice. After church, we went to lunch with my parents (Chinese!) and then Tony and I came home, snuggled up in bed and watched Hairspray. It was a super rainy day today so it was perfect. We also did some cleaning (slowly but surely and THANK GOD!!!) and now Tony went to pick up a pizza! I'm so glad today was a good day =]

0 comments: