3.16.2011

Just Great

Annnndddddd here we go with the major headaches. Seriously?! Cant a girl get a break once in a while?!

You know, I'm really waiting to get to that point that everyone tells me is coming....that one day soon, I will wake up and feel totally refreshed, like a new woman. That I will feel even better than I did before I was pregnant. It's kind of hard to picture that feeling after almost 8 weeks of feeling like I have been dying almost every waking second. The Zofran isnt working as strongly as it first did and I'm not sure why. But I'm still alive and breathing and I guess that's what's important.

I have also been really wanting to go to Hawthorne. I adore it. I want to go in the little shops, get some Ben & Jerry's ice cream, spend a ton of time in Powell's and buy a lot of books that have been building up on my book list, and then get something pierced. Well.....maybe not that last part ;) But I must admit that when I go to Hawthorne, I want to get pierced or tattooed! Hahahaha. But dont worry, I wont do it - that would probably be the end of me as we know it if I did that right now!

1 comments:

Beth said...

So, this isn't going to be very encouraging... but just go with it. :] You may be one of those girls that has really sucky pregnancies. And unfortunately thats life. And look at it this way. At least you can spend this time in bed. When you have a kid, you don't get sick days. When I was nauseous I didn't get to take meds... but they told me to eat starchy bland food. Like rice and toast. Also banana's stick real well to the stomach.
Anyways, just remember you're taking care of a very precious little soul.
Say some prayers, read some books and get fresh air.
You're in our thoughts girl!