2.04.2011

Best. Source. Ever.

We had a great night out with Mark, Lori, and Brandon tonight! I'm glad I felt well enough to go. They took us to Jerusalem Cafe (which Lori had always raved about but I had never been yet) and Tony and I shared the garlic chicken and rice. Their rice was really soft so it settled in my stummy okay. Then we headed over to Cinetopia (which I looove) and saw Sanctum in 3D. I'm claustrophobic so some of the scenes made me tense up pretty good, but it was a fun movie. We had a really great time - so BIG thanks to them for taking us out! :)

Of course, now I'm sick again though, so I'll keep this short. I did want to mention how much I love www.babycenter.com. It's sooo great! I signed up for the newsletter and I get great emails. I actually stumbled across the site when I typed a random pregnancy question into Google back when we first found out. After we announced the news the other day, a bunch of people started recommending it to me... so I must be doing something right! :) Thanks, guys!

0 comments: