2.03.2011

Grateful

I just have to say how grateful I am for everyone's kind words and thoughts. It really means a lot to me and it helps me get through this rough patch of sickness just a little bit better :)

One more time, an apology goes out to anyone who was offended they found out on Facebook first instead of a personal phone call. It was not our intention to make anyone feel bad - we've just had a lot going on over here and it was the quickest way to inform everyone. We love you all and are so grateful for your support! 

Everyone keeps telling me they think it will be a girl because apparently you have more morning sickness with a girl.... but who knows? ;) We will be excited either way. 

I do have to say though, that while we are totally blessed on receiving something that we've always wanted, I'm also scared out of my mind because the idea of childbirth has always terrified me. I'm hoping I can get a handle on it completely and be at peace with it before everything kicks in haha. But for those of you who have known me for a long time, you've known this craziness. They go hand in hand with each other and yet, I want one so badly and I'm scared to death of the other. 

Oh well, I gotta man up and do it, right? I have no choice!! :) With all your support, I'm sure it will just strengthen me. For that, I'm truly thankful. 

Special thanks goes out to:
* My parents who have helped me get appointments set up and brought me food (when I can get it down).
* My grandparents for being so happy they cried, which in turn made me cry :)
* My best friend, Kimberly, who has given me tons of ideas and advice because she wants to make sure me and baby are as healthy as can be...
Beth who has made me feel like a sister and is there for me 100%!
Christal who has left me many kind comments and suggestions which I am truly appreciative of.
* TONY because he has been so amazing. He has kept up with the pets, the housework, the errands, and sick ol' me while still working full time (overtime too)! That just shows me how much I can count on him... It's not easy for me to be in this position and I'm sure it's harder on him, too....but he's been wonderful (and he apologizes to everyone he didnt call either but he's so exhausted)!

Thank you EVERYONE for being wonderful and helpful!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Idk about the morning sickness being a girl thing. Meghann had bad morning sickness and she had a boy.
I honestly think the only way of knowing is finding out when the time is right. I've been around a lot of preg people and they are all diff.
Plus we all start out as females so technically it is still a female probably lol