2.24.2011

Cereal Addict

So my biggest craving so far and main thing that I can eat is cereal. I've always liked cereal but honestly hardly ever ate it. My favorite is Trix - I had it all while growing up. When I got older, I just didnt eat breakfast as much; it made me sick to eat too early. So I only ever ended up eating cereal on camping trips or vacays... Just randomly. But now, I am eating Wheaties like crazy. It's simple, plain, and tastes so good to me. Of course, I still want other things - I just cant eat them right now. So I'm glad I've found something. The only problem is that we ran out last night. And I want a bowl so badly right now - the thing is, once I get it in my head what I want to eat and what I KNOW I can eat, I start to crave it intensely and my stomach starts to hurt. It's crazy insane until I get it! I've craved stuff before but this feels like a life or death thing - it's so weird!

UPDATE! Tony just called and is getting off early because of the "snow day" so he's stopping to get Wheaties! Haha yay! Now I just have to power through this intense time until he gets here!


0 comments: