2.13.2011

Well Well Well...

You know, I must say, that so far, I'm not having the greatest time. This pregnancy is hard on me. Really hard. I'm sick basically all the time except for really late at night, I cant fall asleep because I'm so uncomfortable (and I'm not even big yet!), I have mad cravings but I cant take care of any of them, my face is breaking out like crazy, I feel bloated and gross even though I'm throwing up my stomach lining (at least that's what it feels like - I swear there's nothing left in there so I can stop being nauseous now, thank you!!), and I have to go to the doctor (which is one of my greatest dislikes, no matter WHAT it's for). 

So. To sum up:

I'm not having fun.

And if anyone leaves a comment telling me that it will pass, please save it. I've heard it a million trillion times, and while it may be true (although we dont know for sure when it will pass, if at all, because every pregnancy is different), it still doesnt help with the here and now. It just reminds me of how long I potentially could have to go with this and while I'm living it, it seems to last FOREVER. I dont mean to sound rude (blame it on the hormones if you will), but I'm just trying to be honest. Sigh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes your right every pregnancy is different. my boyfriend mom was sick with him the whole time. she said that 7up was the only thing that didnt taste bad comming back up. so that is the only advice i have on a shitty situation. best of luck and i hope you feel better