2.09.2011

Mad Cravings

Here's my dilemma: 

I constantly have a feeling of nausea, that just sits there in my throat basically all day. I do a lot of dry heaving. I've got a handle on it to the point where I know when I shouldnt eat. I never really end up throwing up, just dry heaving. So I basically live off a few crackers and lots of water all day long, until about 7 or 8 in the evening, when I can manage to get something slightly more substantial down. When the midnight hour hits though, I usually feel like I could eat something, an actual meal even. I havent done it yet, so who knows if it would actually stay down. but at least I feel like I can. The thing is, everything is closed then - so I usually end up eating an apple or a piece of turkey meat or some soup. Here's my thing though - all day (and yes, sometimes it makes me sicker), I cant help but think of alllll the things I really really want to eat. I decided to blog about all the things that I've been seriously craving, maybe in the hopes that I wont crave it as much if I write it down. Hahahaha. It's worth a shot. 

Number one craving of all:
- A big plate of spaghetti from Spag Fac, with their french bread and salad with creamy pesto sauce. Oh Lord, I have been craving this like no other and want it sooooo bad!!! But I wont go until I feel 100% better, when I know I can eat everything.... But that is the first place I will be, you can bet on that!!


Top 5 cravings:
- A piece of pizza or a bowl of nachos from my college dorm food lounge (NO JOKE - I know that's a little harder to come by, but they had awesome food!)
- Ritz Bitz with cheese in the middle (not peanut butter)
- Chocolate chip cookies and a big glass of milk
- Cheeseburger and fries with honey mustard dipping sauce 
- Caesar salad with chicken

Things I have managed to eat and kept down:
- Ritz crackers with low salt
- Apple slices
- One piece of pepperoni pizza
- Mint ice cream (the white kind, not the green kind)
- Pieces of turkey meat
- Sierra Mist
- Water
- Prenatal vitamins (gummy vitamins)
(And a random bite of something here and there - but only a bite)

Such is life.

0 comments: