3.31.2012

Always & Forever, Mama

* Tony and I both wrote letters to Anistynn for her baby book. I decided to post them on here as well. Here's mine. I will post Tony's soon! :)

Anistynn Grace ~

Where do I even begin? You are more precious, sweet, smart, and beautiful than I could ever have imagined. How did I get so lucky to be your mama? God was certainly on our side when he sent you us. You are truly a blessing to both your daddy and I. I always wanted you, since I can remember. I wanted to be a mommy and could only hope for at least one sweet baby to call mine. You  have fulfilled every hope, wish, and dream I ever had. You are, to put it simply, amazing. 

When I first saw you, my heart melted and you had me. From day one, you had my heart. I didnt know what I was in for because you are my first baby and I have never done this before. Luckily, you made everything super easy on me. You have been a super sleeper since you were born (providing your daddy and I with a good night's rest 98% of the time), you hardly ever spit up, you have only had one major accident that resulted in overtime clean up, you are so fun to dress up, you have the cutest kookiest smile, your laugh is to die for, and you actually keep your headbands on!! What more can a mama ask for?  

I'm so excited to see where you take us next. We are starting you on solids soon, you are almost crawling, you are already standing, you love to play, and you adore books. I cant wait to see you learn more and grow into the gorgeous girl I know you will be (and already are!). You are beautiful inside and out, I can already tell. I cant wait to see who you grow into, the kind of girl you'll be, although I already miss you being as little as you were when you were born! Time goes so fast and before I know it, you will have a little one of your own.

Anistynn, you are surrounded by so many people who love you. You are very lucky to have so many family members and friends who cherish you. Please know that your daddy and I will always be here for you, no matter what. I know times may get rough (I'm thinking during the teenage years?? haha), but I only hope that we can still maintain a special bond and work through all of it together. I'm on your side, baby girl, and always will be. I just hope that you trust me enough to let me in on your life! I hope that not only do I get to proudly call myself your mama, but that we also have a special friendship as you get older. I've always admired close mother / daughter relationships and I so wish that for us and will work very hard to make it so. 

When I met your daddy, I had no idea who we would bring into this world one day - it's so surreal to know that a year ago, I didnt know you. I dont even really remember life before you. You are that important. You are the best thing, hands down, that I have ever created, that I've ever had a part in making. Already in 6 months, you have risen above and beyond my expectations. You, along with your daddy, are my whole world, my life :) Thank you for making my life feel complete. I am so proud of you and I feel so proud to be your mama. 

As of right now, you have garnered an array of nicknames - which I'm almost certain you will amass more. Right now we have: Anibug, Baby A, Gracicles (like "icicles"), Missypants, Loved One, Baby Love, A, Little Miss A ("little missy", but exaggerated and using your first initial!), Silly Wills, Little A, Cutie Patoots, and Sweet Cheeks. We are a nickname based family, so you better get used to this now ;)

I can only imagine all the important moments in your life to come - but I dont want to think about them too long because I just want to be on this ride and enjoy every moment of it. So dont grow up too quickly, okay?!

The one other thing I wanted to mention was your grandmas. They are both in heaven but you need to know that they are angels who will forever be watching over you. They were with us the day you were born. That's why you are as perfect as you are :) Your daddy and I so wish they could have met you and you have met them. But you also have some wonderful step-grandmas who deserve the title "Grandma." They already love you so much and spoil you!

Anistynn, you are and always will be my little baby girl. Please always remember that no matter what, mama loves you and wants what's best for you. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Always & Forever, 

Mama




0 comments: