3.15.2012

Getting Back Into The Blogging World

Ok. That's it. I need to start blogging more. This isnt a want - it's a need. Last year I posted something every. single. day. It was a goal I had. This year I didnt want to put so much pressure on myself because I figured I would get busy with little miss. However, I've found looking back that I actually probably could have posted something each day if I'd wanted to. With how laid back my little girl is most days and having my wonderful husband around, it's quite possible to take a few minutes and type up a post. So I'm not committing to every day right now or anything, but I do want to post more than I have been lately! My last post was posted almost a month ago! Too much happens in a month for me to remember all the cool important things that should be shared! If nothing else, I really want to share the precious Anistynn moments. So for tonight, since it's late, I'll just post some pictures from the last month.... and hopefully a substantial blog will soon follow in the next few days! 

* Anistynn got a new seat and she loves it! It matches her bassinet.... it plays music and sounds, it has a mobile, it reclines in 3 different positions, and it vibrates at 3 different speeds. Should I be ashamed to admit that I'm jealous of her vibrating chair? 




* She loves her musical mobile over her crib :)


* Anistynn turned 5 months old on February 16th! She successfully rocked the leg warmers.


* She loves books. I'm one proud mama.


* This dress is from my best friend, Kimberly (another "auntie" to Anistynn). She wore it to church and to the mall!




* She loves the Beary Happi app on Tony's iPhone.


* Celebrating Leap Day by hitting up Walmart!


* Some sweet pics of baby:









* Modeling the dress that her grandma Irina made for her :)


* Playing with Krackerz, the family cat =]


* Photos with mama and daddy!






* Spending time with great grandma :)



* Sitting up!



* She found her feet and cant stop obsessing with them now!


* Tummy time!


* Wearing a shirt from aunt Lia!


* My little doll <3


* Ready to go visit great grandpa at the hospital after his surgery:


* Uncle Josh!


* Aunt Lia!


* Just chillin with her shades.


* Hanging out at Edgefield with grandpa!


* It's Spring time, so time to pull out the frilly dresses!


* My little 80's girl :)



* Standing!!!


* Today (in a headband from her Prayer Warrior at church, Diana!):


* Oh, and here's a pic of me recently at California Pizza Kitchen!


So that's it for now - like I said, I'll post more info about all the things happening right now, both good and bad, soon. And some more details on pictures above!

0 comments: