3.16.2012

Half A Year!

Anistynn is 6 months old today. Oh my good Lord. I cant believe it's been half a year already. I need to start planning her 1st birthday party! Just kidding.

But seriously.

Wow. I really cannot believe how much has happened in 6 months. She has accomplished so much. When I was pregnant with her (only 6 months ago!) I truly felt like she was going to do things a bit earlier than the average age. I know every parent has high hopes for their child but I really felt this. Granted, I had no inclination as to the gender whatsoever (and didnt even really believe it was a girl until they showed her to me), I just had a feeling she would be a go getter, even from early on. So far, she has done just that, including holding her head up AT THE HOSPITAL after she was born. And she kicked my insides to pieces while I was preggo so I knew she would be an athlete or a dancer or something.... so far, she continues to kick like a crazy baby and she WANTS to be on the go. If she could be, she would be. That about sums it up. She's so motivated and determined. She's smart and picks up on things quickly. She learns so fast. We already have long deep conversations. She is hilarious. I mean, laugh out loud, almost pee in your pants kind of funny. She has this adorable, sometimes deep, laugh that just cracks Tony and I up. She holds her head up all the time (even when we lay her on her back to change her), she loves tummy time, she plays with her toys, she talks to us and others, she's an eating machine, she rolls over to her back, to her front, and over and over across the living room floor, she squeals with delight, she has a wardrobe that any celebrity would be envious of, she's the winner of the most headbands owned by a single baby (I think), she's basically standing by herself, and she's absolutely gorgeous. We have a bond I truly could never have imagined. And trust me, I could go on. But I'm biased, so I wont ;)

I'm so excited to see where she takes us these next 6 months. I'm sure we'll be in for one wild ride! 

Miss Anistynn Grace Hermesman ~ 6 months old; March 16, 2012


0 comments: