4.03.2012

Picture Update!

I thought I'd share some cute pictures from the last couple of weeks! 

 

Having fun visiting at church:







"Look, I can eat on my own!"



Girl time!



Tony recently told me that he thinks Anistynn looks like a bulldog. At first, I was shocked. He explained that because her cheeks were so big and she always gets this intense look on her face when she is curious about something, thus sticking her neck out in the process, that she kind of looks like one. The other night, she did this face again and a trickle of drool ran out the side of her mouth and I totally thought the same thing!!! Bahahaha. Here's a couple of pictures of the face I am talking about:



Last Saturday, Tony took Anistynn out for the whole day for a daddy / daughter date. Anistynn and I were both sick last week so he was giving me a day to recoup and do what I wanted (one guess as to what I did.... I cleaned!) - And he really was gone for the whole day... they didnt get back until midnight!! It's good for me to have breaks every once in a while but I really missed my baby girl! :( Anyway, he sent me a couple of pictures throughout the day. The first couple are of her before she left.... Then there are the ones Tony sent: the first one is of them at the Saturday Market, the second is of my sister, Lia, and Anistynn - Tony went up to my parent's house to visit with them - and the third is my dad and baby girl:






Cute pics:







"I'm going to rip this thing right off it's..."


"Oh. Hi, Mama..... I wasn't doing ANYTHING!" ;)


She pulled her play mat over herself on her own! She grabbed it while she was lying on her back and then rolled over with it and got all tangled up in it. We were watching Ellen, so that's what she is looking up at and smiling about! :)


And lastly, her first wink! 

0 comments: