1.11.2012

First Outfit

Tonight was kind of WHOA moment. We put Anistynn in the very first outfit Tony and I ever bought her. We decided not to buy any baby clothes until we found out what we were having. I barely even looked either because I didnt want to get attached to either gender of clothing haha. Anyway, at 18 weeks, we found out we were having a baby girl! We had made a plan to celebrate the event of finding out the sex of the baby by going to get an outfit after my appointment. So we headed over to the store and picked up the first one that caught my eye. It was vintage looking, had a couple giraffes on it, and was pink, to symbolize that we were having a girl. We got it in 3 months so she finally fits in it. It was just weird to put her in it because here she is, almost 4 months old, and when we got that outfit, she still had about 20 weeks left before she even came out!! It was so surreal to actually see her in the outfit when we had no idea what she would look like or what she would be like when we got it. 

And guess what? She's beautiful and perfect.




Fun fact: I actually got the same outfit a couple months later for one of my friends who was also having a baby girl. Abby and I used to be attached at the hip when we were younger and since we were both having girls almost a month apart, I thought it would be so sweet to have them have matching outfits :)

0 comments: