1.01.2012

My List

I've decided to not make a "goal list" this year, as I believe it just sets you up for failure. If you cant get something on your list done, then you feel bad. And that's no good. But if you put something in your mind and remind yourself that it's something you'd like to do, but no pressure, you might just get it done! So without further ado, here's my list:

What I'd LIKE To Do In 2012:

~ Run as often as I can. I just got new running shoes and gear, so I'm raring to go! 
~ Read at least one book to Anistynn every single day.
~ Have a date night with my husband at least once a week. Even if that means cuddling up on the couch, watching a movie, with our baby right beside us.
~ Blog at least once a week or when something important comes up (yes, you read that right - I probably wont be blogging every single day like I did this past year; that was last year's goal - and I kept it!! But dont worry, you'll still see me on here and I wont hesitate to update with important news and pictures)!
~ Help Anistynn learn and grow and reach her full potential. In other words, I'll give her lots of attention ;)
~ Use coupons as often as possible; always search for bargains; purchase awesome deals on Groupon and Living Social.
~ Throw an awesome first birthday party for our little girl in September. 
~ Go to Wallowa Lake - at least for a few days.
~ Continue to put money into our savings account and Anistynn's each month. 
~ Go to Durango to celebrate Ted and Bonnie's anniversary (August) and to see the new baby that TJ and Beth are having in July!
~ Maintain my body as best as I can but let myself indulge in the goodies of life (especially Reese's). 
~ Read lots of books.
~ Send lots of cards, notes, and emails.
~ Do something completely new.
~ Try new pizza places.
~ Do little things for my husband to remind him how much I love him.
~ See my best friend and her little baby boy (who's due in March)!
~ Work on, expand, and continue doing what we're doing now with our businesses (The Hallow Design and Danielle's Little Darlings).
~ Be kind to others; pay it forward; remember how beautiful life is and never take any of it for granted.

Happy 2012! May all of you strive to reach your goals, your wants, your needs. Here's to a happy healthy brand new year!

0 comments: