4.22.2012

Love, Dad

* For Anistynn's baby book, Tony and I decided to write letters to her that she could look back on when she's all grown up. I posted mine a while back (you can read it HERE) and now I'm posting Tony's!

To my beautiful daughter,

My thoughts and dreams of starting a family when I was younger fell so incredibly short of the reality of having you in my life. The happiness that you bring your mom and I every day is immeasurable! When you first wrapped your fingers around mine, my heart had a great feeling of warmth and peace. The moment that I saw you, was the same feeling I had when I saw your mom walking down the aisle at our wedding: "She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen!" Now I have you both, the two most breathtaking ladies in the whole world.

Our future is so bright. I promise to love and support you wholeheartedly in everything you are and do! I have told your mom to hold me to it, too. I may not always be able to get you all that you want, but you will always have my love and devotion. 

You are the greatest blessing we could ever ask for!

Love, Dad




0 comments: