10.10.2012

Two Years!

Two years, baby, two years! That's how long Tony and I have been married :) Seems like longer though. And yet, I cant believe this much time has already flown by! Marriage is hard work and yet it's so rewarding. It's tough to be adults in general but through all those stressful and not so good times, it's amazing to have someone by your side. Someone you can count on, some who can comfort you, someone who you can tell everything to, someone to hold your hand through it all. Tony is all that and more for me. We get annoyed with each other (I wont lie): he under communicates, I over communicate, he's a guy, I'm a girl, he doesnt mind messes, I'm obsessive compulsive, we both have different likes and interests... we are actually complete opposites. But what we have in common is the most important thing: we love each other AND we're good involved parents to Anistynn. When it comes down to it, we are so comfortable with each other and can completely be ourselves around each other. That is so important. I hope I have many more years with this man. I love watching Anistynn, seeing a perfect mix of us - our little min us =] She is our world and she's the greatest example of our love for each other. 

This year we celebrated by going to see Frankenweenie tonight and we're going to a Murder Mystery Dinner this weekend. Tony got me this beautiful fall arrangement, drew me a card, and included a $25 Amazon gift card. I got him (although he picked it out) a new camera lens. Happy 2nd anniversary, baby!










0 comments: