10.06.2012

The Patch

Pumpkin Patch!!! Two words I love :) That's what we did today. Tony, Lia, Anistynn, and I headed over to Liepold Farms (our usual patch) and had a good time! We ate some hot dogs, took Anistynn on a pony ride (she rode on Mystery!), posed for lots of photo ops (and we finally ended up getting a fairly good family shot that I'm pleased with), and picked out our pumpkins. We got one big one for outside our front door and 1 small orange one and one small white one for inside decor. It's so weird to think that the last time we went there last year, A was less than a month old! My, how time flies. In fact, I had Tony take a picture of Anistynn and I in front of the same haystack spot as we did last year. At the bottom of this post, I'll post them next to each other to see the comparison. 


















































Pumpkin Patch 2011 vs Pumpkin Patch 2012


0 comments: