10.20.2012

October Elements

I just wanted to post some of the random Halloween-ish / October-ish types of things we have going on this month. 

Decor:


* We had our door decorated and then someone stole all our decorations! How rude. So this is the best we could come up with halfway through October. UPDATE: We did end up adding more to it a little later on with a haunted house, ghosts, and whatnot.


* I bought this sign because it reminded me of my grandpa. He always talks about the spooks at Halloween and I've never heard anyone else really say that. So I knew I had to have this sign as soon as I saw it :)


* Tony made this awesome little piece of decor just to give himself a project. It turned out really cool! 


* My car definitely is a place to promote Halloween ;)


For Anistynn:

* Tony's grandma sent these adorable aprons for Anistynn and I! She knows October is my favorite month - it's so sweet of her to think of me! I picture A and I wearing these matching aprons in the kitchen baking Halloween goodies each year - we can make it a tradition! :) 


* Tony decided he wanted to make Anistynn a Halloween headband. So after picking out and buying the materials himself, he made this all on his own. Note the crow he put on for added effect!





* We made Halloween mac & cheese for baby girl one night!


* Anistynn got her very own pet ghost: Genevieve Ruffles! My favorite thing she says is, "Oh I just LOVE being a girlie ghoul!" Heehee.


* Diana, Anistynn's Prayer Warrior from church, has always been so thoughtful toward her. She gave her this Halloween package: 

0 comments: