10.08.2012

A Hallow Design First!

The Hallow Design had a first recently - Tony shot his first wedding! It was on the smaller side so it was perfect. The groom was actually the brother of my best friend from 1st grade!! Crazy! Sarah and I hadnt seen each other since then either (I moved going into second grade) so it was insane to see her again after all these years. She also has a twin, Rachael. It was great to see them both - they are both gorgeous! But it really makes me feel old with all those years gone by. Sheesh. Anyway, here are some of the photos that my hubby took. I think he did great, being a first-timer and all! ;)




















And Anistynn had the honor of attending too. Here's a couple pics of her at home dressed for the wedding and one at the wedding! 



0 comments: