10.15.2012

Murder Mystery Night!

You know one thing I've always wanted to do? Attend a Murder Mystery Dinner. Well, I finally got my chance when Groupon placed a deal in my inbox for one. I took advantage of it and since the date was close to our anniversary, I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate. Aside from being cheesy (which I expected) it was actually a lot of fun! We met a lot of interesting characters there (and I'm not referring to the cast) and we laughed and laughed all night long. The show was called Til Death Do Us Part and it was put on by The Murder Mystery Company. We had a blast. The food was pretty good too. I kind of want to do another one, but maybe with a big group of friends.... ;) 


2 comments:

Jenn said...

If you end up having a friends one I am sooo down! =)

Danielle said...

Noted! :)