8.06.2012

Let's Party!

I feel so loved from all the birthday wishes, from phone calls to text messages to emails to cards to Facebook! Thank you all! I had a wonderful day! Cant believe I'm 24 already. Whew.

I went and got a free ice cream from Cold Stone yesterday as a pre birthday celebration. Then today, I started off my day right by sleeping in :) Tony got up with Anistynn and left a note on my door ("from" Anistynn) saying she went to get some goodies and she took daddy with her ;) I woke up to a Passion Tea with Lemonade from Starbucks, a gift card to Amazon, and some beautiful flowers that A "picked" out :) Tony also drew me a lovely card (one of my favorite things he does). He drew a yellow rose on the front with "Happy Birthday" in balloon letters. On the inside it said, "Happy birthday, Baby Love! To the love of our lives: Though beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, you are the standard which all others are held to. They never come close! Love, Toners." And then he drew an outline of Anistynn's hand =] Then we hung out around the house for a little while and just relaxed. After getting ready, we headed to Clackamas and I got a free Krispy Kreme doughnut and milk. Then we went to the mall and I got a dress and a skirt from Hot Topic and 7 pairs of unmentionables (heehee) from Aerie. Then we dropped Anistynn off with Mark and Lori while Tony took me to see Step Up: Revolution in 3D at the new Cinetopia at the Vancouver mall. I had pizza during the movie :) Afterward, we walked the mall a bit and we got Anistynn a stuffed zebra (because I wanted to get HER something on MY birthday haha). We were also about to leave when we passed Things Remembered and found the PERFECT sentimental gift for A for her 1st birthday!!! So we got that all set up... it was seriously like fate. We then picked Baby A up and went home. I ended the day opening a few cards that I got in the mail and watched an episode of  Oddities. Tony also gave me a beautiful necklace with 3 hearts on it - it symbolizes his, mine, and Anistynn's hearts. I love it ♥

Before we leave for Colorado on Thursday, we are also having a post birthday celebration by going to The Rock and getting the big cookie dough thing and vanilla ice cream. What a wonderful birthday - and my first one as a mom! Oh, speaking of that.... Anistynn started saying, "Mama" today!!!! She said "MOM!" really loud in the car but it was a total fluke.... I was excited anyway ;) THEN she actually started saying, "Mama" when we picked her up from Mark and Lori's house.... oh and she cut 2 new teeth today as well! Perfect birthday memories!!!!




















* I'm adding in the pic below a day later... See? I did get my cookie dough and vanilla ice cream from The Rock! ;)


0 comments: