8.05.2012

It's Already Been Almost 2 Months....

....since my Granny passed away. It's still so surreal. I've wanted to write about it and her and just everything but life, as it does, continued and we just got so busy. So instead of writing one long post, I've decided to break it into bits and pieces. As I would normally, I will write about her from time to time. 

But I will say that I miss her so incredibly much. It sucks. My grandma has always been there to help get through all the tough emotional crappy parts of life. But she's not here now... so who's going to help me? To be honest, I have had no time to grieve. What with my little family of 3, constantly attending to Anistynn's needs, spending time with Tony when we can get it, running errands, paying bills, working (pet sitting), events, summer plans, etc... well, I've had no time to just sit and think. Reflect. Sure, I've cried here and there whenever I remember a special memory and it makes me miss her. But no sooner had I remembered it when Anistynn needed something and life went on. This is why I havent had time to write. I'm hoping in the future, maybe once the summer is over, I can focus and write a little more. In the meantime, I will put up a few posts dedicated to her. Sorry for the overload on my grandma, but my blog is a place that I can vent and always come back to and see my thoughts and memories. 

I miss my Granny like you wouldnt believe. I hate not being able to share everything that's going on in my life with her. She would want to know and would be so excited to hear about everything, especially all things Anistynn. I've come up with an idea... once a month (probably starting after the summer is over), I will write a post that is essentially a letter to my grandma. We wrote letters and emails back and forth occasionally but we hardly had to because I was always over at their house :) But I think that she would appreciate that of me - to write her a letter each month to tell her about everything, good and bad. It will help me to feel like I still have communication with her and it is my way of honoring her.

Rest in peace, dearest Grans, and I will write you soon.

0 comments: