8.16.2012

11 Months!!!

I cant believe there is only ONE MONTH left until my baby turns 1!!!! Yikes! Time, slow down!!! I have been on a crazy whirlwind planning her party for the last few months (but let's face it, I've been thinking about it since day one) and things are finally coming together. I am so excited to host and throw a first birthday party for my first baby but I'm also sad that it is going by so fast. All I can do is look forward to the many wonderful things still yet to come =]

Oh and did I mention that baby girl took her first steps yesterday?! Kind of a fluke (she wasnt even aware of it - Tony was helping her walk and he let go and she continued to walk a few steps by herself... but she was distracted by my cell phone so she didnt even realize it until I yelled out because I was so excited! Then she tumbled to the ground on her bum haha....) but I'm predicting that official walking is right around the corner!!!






0 comments: