7.25.2012

She's Here!

It's about time.

My bestie is finally here!!! She lives in Canada so I dont get to see her often :( I hadnt seen in her a year and a half until tonight! =] And not only that, but she got to meet Anistynn (at 10 months old) and I got to meet her little boy, Channing (at 4 months old). He is sooo precious!! His eyes are so big and he's always looking around checking everything out. And he was so good tonight! I hardly heard him fuss at all. Reminds me of our little A :) They are truly two peas in a pod. Anistynn was just watching him trying to figure him out. And he was smiling at her non stop. it was so cute. Arranged marriage anyone? HAHA just kidding.... maybe ;)

Anyway, Kim, Ben (her husband), and Channing will be staying with us for 2 nights next week! I am so excited! We dont know our exact plans yet but they will probably include a movie  / pizza night, a Kim and Danielle mama catch up date (sans kiddos), playtime with the little ones, and the zoo! I'm stoked to visit with them and have Anistynn and Channing interact. After all, they will be each others best pen pals! :) Here's some pictures from tonight - it was Channing's blessing and baby shower:













And let me just throw in a couple of quick cute sleeping pictures.... as well as the biggest mess Anistynn has made eating so far. Now I know it may not seem so bad but for a really good non messy eater, this was a total shock to my core. I had given her cut up cooked carrots, which she mashed to bits, threw the bowl on the ground, and got carrots on her, in her lap, all in the high chair, and all over the ground. Lesson learned: feed baby naked. 





0 comments: