7.16.2012

~ 10 Months ~

Baby girl turned 10 months old today! WOW WOW WOW. Um, time slow down, please?! 

She's got 4 teeth, is crawling all over, she pulls herself up on everything, she's super close to walking, she's a pro eater, she is a constant chatterbox, she has the most kooky addicting smile, she is observant and very much into details, she's giving kisses (and kissing herself in the mirror!), she squeals when she plays with her stuffed animals, she dances to music, she's curious, she's social, she's motivated, she's determined, she's not shy, she's a go getter, she's a trend setter, and she still loves her some books :) I so adore that precious little girl. I cant believe we're two months away from her 1st birthday! I've got to get planning officially (because I mean, let's face it, I've been planning it in my head since she was about 2 months old HAHA).












0 comments: