12.03.2012

Oregon ZooLights

Our life insurance company gives us perks of going to complimentary events since we are members with them. We go to as many as we can. One of them was the Oregon ZooLights and we thought that would be so fun so we were down! I have actually never been so it was a first for all of us. My sister, Lia, joined us too. It was so beautiful! I love Christmas time so seeing the zoo all lit up with so many lights was awesome! It was cold and rainy (thus is Oregon) but it was fun none the less. We were presented with tickets for the zoo, the train, and food vouchers (so we ate at the restaurant there). Pretty cool! My favorites were the carousel, the giraffe, and the hummingbirds. Oh, and I loved the path that was just covered in lights. We also stopped by the gift shop on our way out and I found a neat ornament for our tree and an odd giraffe (but not giraffe) type toy for Anistynn haha.















































































 * To see the photos Tony took for The Hallow Design, go HERE

0 comments: