2.12.2012

Notes Of Importance

~ Funny story: My sister, Lia, was over the other week and we were playing with Anistynn. Lia was throwing Anistynn's rattle ball up and down in the air and it accidentally landed on Anistynn's head before bouncing to the ground. It's a soft flexible ball, but Lia and I both inhaled and waited for her to cry. She had this look of surprise for an instant while all was dead silent... and then she just threw her head back and started to laugh!!! CRACK. ME. UP. The 2 pictures below provide the evidence:



~ Speaking of Lia, it was her 13th birthday on the 7th! I cant believe she is a teenager. Time has just flown. For your enjoyment, I have posted 2 photos below of her as a little girl and now:



~ Backtrack a little to the 5th (Superbowl): I'm mainly mentioning this because I was betting on the Giants and they won :) I'm just flaunting it, is all. I had a big bet going (a huge bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) so I'm stoked that I won!!! ;) We had a big family / friends gathering at my parent's house - it was a lot of fun! 

* Here's more Anistynn pics!






0 comments: