2.14.2012

Happy Hearts Day!

* Happy Valentine's Day to my husby! <3
* Happy 64th anniversary to my grandparents! <3
* Happy Hearts Day to all you lovebirds out there! <3
* Happy FIRST V Day to my littlest Valentine, Anistynn! <3

Tony works both jobs today which is a total bummer :( BUT he's taking me out tomorrow night to celebrate. That will be good because then we wont be braving the crowds. I have no idea what we're doing though, just that we're dropping Anistynn off with her grandma and grandpa. I'll let you know what happens! :) I did, however, come home to this today though:

Here's the opening of gifts (I gave Tony tickets to the Roadster Show (trucks, motorcycles, and hot rods) in March, we gave Anistynn a cute little stuffed animal, Anistynn 'got' me candy, a mini pen, a stuffed bear (that she apparently grabbed from the shelf), and toe separators, and Tony got me a Hershey Kiss and Jennifer Aniston's perfume (Lolavie - which means 'laughing at life'; LOL a vie - French for 'life') - he got me two - a bottle of it for home and an on the go one. Haha! He also got flowers for Anistynn and I; sooo sweet. Anistynn got mini roses and I got roses in a cool display.










And here's our girl on her first Valentine's Day:



I love my little family!!

0 comments: