2.12.2012

25

My husby turned 25 today! His birthday celebration this year consisted of going to the Portland International Auto Show (which I got him tickets for that he went to in January with a buddy of his) - he took his camera along with him and got some great shots - going to see Chronicle on Friday night, going to see Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked at Wunderland (which we hadnt been to yet) with Josh and Lia, church this morning, and a family party which celebrated February birthdays (Lia and Tony) this evening at my parent's house. I also got him the movie Drive

I just have to take a moment and state how much I love my husband. No wait - I cant really do that because I find it hard to put it into words how truly amazing he is. We have our moments, like every couple, our little tiffs and whatnot, but he is such a great guy and an amazing daddy. I know so many single moms (because the father dipped out) and I see those situations and I just see how incredibly blessed I am that not only does Tony work to support our family thus letting me stay home with baby girl which is what I desperately want, but is also a hands on amazing daddy. How did I get so lucky? As I stated on Facebook, today he is a first time birthday dad, a second year birthday husband, and a 25 year birthday individual. I look forward to many more years together!!!



















Oh, and random but necessary: Jennifer Aniston's birthday was February 11th - she is my daughter's namesake, my favorite actress, a talented lady, a gorgeous woman, and the spokesperson for my favorite water, Smart Water :)

0 comments: