3.26.2010

Happiness


My family left yesterday =( It was awesome having them here. It was their first time here so Tony and I got to show them all around. We did a lot of fun stuff. I miss them already!! The meeting of the families went way better than I thought it would, to be honest. But everyone got along really nicely and that makes me happy. We had such a fun time with Josh and Lia. We went down town, tried out a bunch of restaurants, went shopping, went to the skate park, rode around on bikes and raced remote control cars, went bowling, went to the movies, played games, and so much more!


I'm so glad we are going to be closer to them. And SOON! Tony and I leave in ONE WEEK! Can you believe it?? I know I will be sad; I've made this my home for the last 2 years. I will miss this awesome town. I will miss all the really great friends I made. But this move is the best thing for Tony and I right now. We really need to get away from an awful situation here and try to do better up in Oregon. And no matter what stresses and troubles we may go through, I have a feeling that we will be just fine.

We got confirmation on the town house we wanted!!! We are officially moving into Springwater Crossing. It's a new establishment so everything is modern and updated, which is nice. We have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath town house with a garage attached. So all you Durango folk can come visit us anytime because we will have plenty of room!!! We're getting more and more bites on the job front and things are just looking good right now. I can't wait to see all my friends and family when I get up there. I also can't wait to continue planning our wedding! It will be so much fun now that Tony can be directly involved as well.

Speaking of weddings...I got my ring! He gave it to me right before my parents got here. I was so surprised. It's absolutely gorgeous! It's so unique and I'm delighted with what he chose. It makes it even more special to me because he chose it.


So that's it for now. We've got one week left to wrap everything up. We are just packing like crazy, trying to wrap up everything at work, and seeing everyone before we leave. We have a going away dinner planned the night before we leave so we will get to say good bye to all our friends then. And then we will see them at the wedding (because a lot of you are in it)! Here's to a nice end with a wonderful beginning - and a safe trip!

0 comments: