9.09.2012

Rockin' It 80's Style!

My dad treated me to a concert for my birthday this year (Lia and my mom also attended but sat in a different section than us) - Devo and Blondie! I LOVE Blondie. I listened to them all the time when I was growing up in the 90's (because that's when I discovered them). I was certainly one of the younger people at the concert (HAHA) but I had a lot of fun! I hadnt been to a concert since Lady Gaga in 2010, so this was long overdue. I used to go to concerts all the time growing up but havent been able to the last few years. I plan to change that. Here's to music!

















































PS ~ Here are 2 video snippets of a song from each of the bands. My camera was acting funky so I couldnt record much of anything.. but at least I got something!


0 comments: