9.16.2012

~ 12 MONTHS! ~

I cant believe that one year ago today, my sweet totally precious baby girl was placed in my arms for the first time. She was (and still is) completely beautiful. Over the last year, she has shown me what it's like to love unconditionally. She is my morning, noon and night - she is my world. She has grown up so much already and it makes me both sad that my little baby is quickly turning into a toddler, but excited to see my little love grown into the girl she's meant to be. She is so amazing and smart. She has shocked me multiple times with her quick learning abilities. Today, we celebrated Anistynn turning 1 with a carousel themed party. I picked the theme because it is a very special memory that I hold close to my heart. The carousel represents my grandma and mom (both passed away now) and I hope it means the same thing for A one day that it does for me. Today was bittersweet - it was a joyous occasion for we celebrated the life of a little girl; but it was a sad one as I know my Granny and Mama couldnt be there with us... though I know they were watching the whole time ♥ HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, ANISTYNN! 

~ September 16, 2011 ~


~ September 16, 2012 ~ 

0 comments: