6.29.2012

Gone

My grandma passed away on Tuesday, June 12th. I realize that it's now June 29th and I havent said anything about it on my blog. That is partly because I have been in a state of shock / denial and partly because I havent found the words yet to fully describe what I'm going through. I want to pay tribute to her too. Just be aware that there will be a few blogs to follow in the next few weeks about her life, my life with her, her death, and the lasting impact she left on everyone around her. And as always, pictures will be included.

Tomorrow is her memorial service. I'm happy to celebrate her life but am also just reminded of the fact that she is gone. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers if you could during this very difficult time. Thank you all for your support and never ending kindness thus far. It is very appreciated.

Edith Bell Nation
5.9.1930 ~ 6.12.2012
Rest in peace, Grans <3



0 comments: