6.26.2012

Daddy's Day!

Well, Tony had his first Father's Day. Overall, it was nice. We got him an iced green tea from Starbucks, went to church, went to visit my grandpa for a couple of hours (with lots of Anistynn laughter), and then went over to my other grandparent's house for a BBQ with the rest of my family. Anistynn and I gave Tony a card, an iPhone cover with a picture of Baby A on it (his favorite sepia one from our Easter shoot), a Father's Day photo shoot of Anistynn (holding the letters "DAD", posing with one of Tony's old cameras, as well as just being her regular adorable self), books about daddies and daughters, (and getting his camera cleaned / getting a new computer were also Father's Day gifts). So he was quite spoiled! But he deserves it because he is an amazing daddy to our little girl and I definitely realize how lucky I am to have that in a husband. My mom also made Anistynn an outfit (I picked out the fabric - little girlie skulls) and she wore it on Father's Day because Tony likes skulls. I also had her wear a romper with a skull on it for her photo shoot. Here are a few photos of Anistynn and Tony on Father's Day:




And one from the next day:


And here's the Father's Day photo shoot (taken by Heather Fitch of HF Photography):


















Here's our gifts to Tony (along with cards from friends and family):


So nice!

0 comments: