11.10.2010

50

This has been going around lately [most recently seen on Christal's blog] so I've buckled down and I'm doing it!

1. I've been married exactly one month today. And I love it.

2. The one thing I always dreamed and wished for my life was to find my Mr Right, get married to him, and raise a family together. I'm over halfway there.

3. The two other things that I want to accomplish are to write and publish a book and own my own mystery bookstore.

4. We have 1 dog, Bentlee, and 2 cats, Ainslee and Luna Lee. We use the double 'e' in their names because it runs in Tony's family.

5. I'm extremely close to my younger brother and sister, Josh and Lia. By spending so much time with them growing up and maintaining that close bond with them today, I feel it resulted in why I want kids so much.

6. I love pizza. I could eat it every day.

7. Everyone has their favorite tv show - mine is Friends. It always cheers me up. I can watch the episodes over and over again and never get sick of them.

8. My favorite number.

9. I eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (my favorite candy) by eating all the chocolate off and stacking the peanut butter.

10. I love to read. I could spend all day in a bookstore.

11. I dont like tap water. I know it sounds high maintenance, but it's the one thing that gets me. I prefer Smart Water. My fridge is always stocked with them.

12. I'm OCD - a perfectionist - a neat freak. That makes a great combo [insert sarcastic tone here]. I clean every day (and actually enjoy it), consistently organize things (although I dont know how much more organized things in my house can get), and things have to be arranged just so. I'm always fixing the magazines on the end table.

13. I make a lot of lists.

14. My grandparents mean the world to me. They're two of my best friends.

15. I love looking at houses. Going on tours, always getting ideas as to what I want for my own house. We are currently living in a town home, which we plan on changing at the end of our lease.

16. My Corolla's name is Carlee.

17. My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

18. I have a thing for theme parks.

19. Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE giraffes. They're all over my house.

20. Halloween and Christmas are awesome. I love decorating the house all out. And Christmas gives me that warm feeling that I just love.

21. I love my friends. I am so blessed with the friends I have. We can just be ourselves around each other and we can be as ridiculous as we are normally and we still love each other :) Special shout out to: Abranna, Elise, Katrina, and Allison!

22. My age.

23. My husband's age. Speaking of....

24. My husband, Tony, is just plain amazing. He's so talented, funny, and protective. I feel safe with him. He is my best friend and we do everything together. We are the ultimate team.

25. I have been getting my magazine, In Touch, for 4 years now, every single week. I read it front to back always. It's my habit. I could probably rock a celebrity game show.

26. I want to travel. I'm a travel bug. If I have the opportunity to go anywhere, I will!

27. I love watching wedding shows and even though I am married now, I will continue to watch them.

28. I'm a movie whore. We go to the theater at least once a week.

29. I'm a theater geek.

30. I love to write. It's my most cherished outlet and an amazing release.

31. I'm addicted to peppermint mochas.

32. I cannot stand bananas, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, raisins, and seafood.

33. I would love to meet Jennifer Aniston and Johnny Depp.

34. I believe in God and pray every night. I believe in miracles. But the only church I have ever liked was my own and I've felt uncomfortable in every other one I've gone to.

35. I love board games. Count me in for game night!

36. I have 104 pairs of shoes.

37. I want Nicholas Sparks to sign one of my books.

38. I hate shopping.

39. I want to have at least 2 kids. I cant wait to experience what it will be like to be pregnant but I'm dreading the actual labor part. I've always been terrified of it.

40. Wallowa Lake is my favorite place in the world.

41. When I lived in Durango, I worked 85 - 98 hours a week for almost 2 years. That just reiterated how much I dont EVER want to become a workaholic.

42. I'm a family person and hope to be a stay at home mom because I cant stand the idea of having kids only to drop them off in daycare.

43. I found my lobster =]

44. I cant stand odd numbers. I eat M&Ms in twos, I have to leave off on an even - numbered page when reading a book, and I even had to have my wedding on an even day (10.10.10 - that's the OCD in me).

45. I love to scrapbook.

46. I have an obsession with undergarments. I have an insane amount of bras and panties. I cant go into a store without careening over to that section.

47. I always send people a card for their birthday. I love cards.

48. I have had a boyfriend die....while I was sleeping next to him.

49. I always keep a planner.

50. Even though I have had a lot of loss and tragedy in my life, I still feel SO blessed and am thankful for what I have every day.

0 comments: